Whole Grain Cinnamon Rolls
Write a review
- 3 cups of Whole Grain Sandwich Bread mix
- 1 yeast packet or 2 1/4 tsp of yeast
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 4 egg whites (egg free omit eggs and add 1/3 cup warm water)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup softened dairy free margarine (Nucoa) or butter
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup softened dairy free margarine (Nucoa) or butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine bread mix, yeast, eggs, oil, vinegar and water on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Transfer dough to large pastry bag or Ziploc bag.
- Make filling by combining brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine or butter.
- Pipe dough onto well-greased baking sheet into spin-wheels.
- Pipe filling into the spin-wheel shaped rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes, depending on size.
- While baking, cream frosting ingredients together with a mixer.
- Spread frosting on baked rolls. Serve warm.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/