Sweet Sugar Cookie Pie Crust
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups of Sugar Cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine (Nucoa)
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 2 eggs (egg free- omit eggs & add 2 tsp egg replacer dissolved in 1/3 cup water & 1/2 tsp vanilla)
- 4 Tbsp melted butter or margarine (Nucoa)
- Make Sun Flour Mills Sugar Cookies as directed on box, but increase bake time to 15 minutes or until cookies are crisp.
- After cookies have cooled, finely grind.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups finely ground cookies with 4 Tbsp dairy free margarine (Nucoa) or butter.
- Mix until well blended.
- Press this mixture into 2, 8-9 inch pie plates.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool.
- If using this crust for an unbaked pie shell, do not bake. Chill in fridge for 60 minutes.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/