Write a review
- 2 2/3 cups Pumpkin Cake mix
- 3 eggs (egg free- omit eggs & add 3 Tablespoons of water to replace eggs)
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup oil
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cube softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in stand mixer for about 1 minute.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 15x10 inch jelly-roll pan.
- Line pan with wax paper than grease and flour paper.
- Spread dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top of the cake springs back when touched.
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto towel (sprinkled with powdered sugar) and carefully peel off paper.
- Roll up cake and towel together, starting with the narrow end.
- Cool on wire rack.
- While cake cools, prepare filling (mix all ingredients together and beat on low speed until light and fluffy).
- When cool, carefully unroll cake. Remove towel.
- Spread filling over cake then re-roll.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Cut and serve.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/