Apple or Berry Crisp
Write a review
- 12 cups of thinly sliced apples (no more than 1/8 inch thickness) or fresh berries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 T Sun Flour Mills Pastry Flour
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup Sun Flour Mills Pastry Flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- In a Ziploc bag, combine all "Filling" ingredients
- Shake well to coat apples/berries, then transfer into a well greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Pour 1/4 cup water over mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk together all "Crust" ingredients (except margarine or butter)
- Cut in margarine or butter to combined Crust ingredients until crumbly
- Crumble mixture over apples/berries
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/