Whole Grain Sandwich Bread
Write a review
- 3 cups of Whole Grain Sandwich Bread mix
- 1 yeast packet or 2 1/4 tsp of yeast
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 4 egg whites (egg free omit eggs and add 1/3 cup warm water)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- Combine bread mix, yeast, eggs, oil, vinegar and water on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Once in pans, loosely cover with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray and let rise until double in size, 30-40 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/