Write a review
- 3 cups of Whole Grain Sandwich Bread mix
- 1 yeast packet or 2 1/4 tsp of yeast
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 4 egg whites (egg free omit eggs and add 1/3 cup warm water)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- Combine bread mix, yeast, eggs, oil, vinegar and water on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Using a large, well-greased cookie scoop, transfer one scoop of dough into the center of a Ziploc bag. Seal bag.
- Press dough into a 4-6 inch round pan until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Freeze dough.
- When ready to use, preheat oil in skillet to medium high heat.
- Peel Ziploc bag away from the frozen dough and transfer to skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with favorite toppings.
- Dough can be stored frozen for up to 3 months.
- Add your favorite fruit or nuts to the dough if desired.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/