Rolls & Sandwich Bread
Write a review
- 3 cups of Rolls & Sandwich Bread Mix
- 1 yeast packet or 2 1/4 tsp yeast
- 1 2/3 cups of warm water
- 2 eggs (egg free omit eggs and add 1/3 cup warm water)
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Mix bread mix, yeast, eggs, oil, vinegar and water on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Once in pans, loosely cover with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray and let rise until doubled in size, 30-40 minutes.
- Use cookie scoop to place in cupcake wells.
- Make a slit on the top and smooth top with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Place in bread pan and smooth top with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/