Nuttier, High Fiber & Protein Wheat Bread
Write a review
- 3 cups Whole Grain Bread mix
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 yeast packet or 2 1/4 tsp of yeast
- 1 2/3 cups warm water
- 4 egg whites (egg free omit eggs and add 1/3 cup warm water)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- Combine bred mix, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, yeast, eggs, oil, vinegar and water and mix on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Once in pans, loosely cover with plastic wrap sprayed with non-stick spray and let rise until double in size, 30-40 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/