Write a review
- 1 cube butter or margarine
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 slices Sun Flour Mills Whole Grain Sandwich Bread cut into 1/2 in-1in cubes.
- In sauce pan over medium low heat melt butter/margarine.
- Add minced garlic, onion powder, and salt.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over bread cubes. Toss to coat.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until crisp and dry.
- OK to store in freezer for up to 3 months, or in a Ziploc bag on the counter for 1 week.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/