Fluffy White Pancakes
Write a review
- 3/4 cup vanilla rice milk or milk
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup Sun Flour Mills Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 T sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 T oil
- In a small bowl, mix rice milk (or milk) and white vinegar. Let stand for at least 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum and sugar.
- Once dry ingredients are mixed, add milk/vinegar mixture, egg and oil. Mix.
- Cook batter on well-greased griddle over medium high heat.
- Batter can also be used in a waffle iron.
Sun Flour Mills http://www.sunflourmills.com/